Tucker Lieberman’s poetry has appeared in Across & Through, Animal Heart, The Aquila, Asses of Parnassus, Blue Pages, The Conclusion, The Courtship of Winds, Defenestration, Déraciné, Dream Noir, The Fruit Tree, Esthetic Apostle, Gingerbread House, little dog poetry, The Mark Literary Review, Marias at Sampaguitas, Neologism, Oddball, Prometheus Dreaming, Quatrain Fish, Rockvale Review, and Snakeskin.
“Performance Anxiety” June 2019 reading (MP3, Google Drive or YouTube) organized by Tom Snarsky and Kristin Garth. Readers: @lolaandjolie, @BrujaLamatepec, @melablust, @angeloremipsum, @fleurwomb, @tuckerlieberman, @AlexCalling79, @elfieinbloom, @HANNAHSTORM6, & @juliettesebock
* “Origin of Species,” “In a Field, Deer” and “Double Vision in Daisy World” (in print in May 2019)
little dog poetry
* “Tertium Quid (This Third Thing)” & “Algorithm of Want,” Issue 1, January 2019
* “Bridge with Two Names” & “These Separate Images,” January 2019
* “Past Prediction,” Winter 2018, page 15 (page 20 in the Issuu reader)
* “Readiness,” August 2018
* “Hamlet’s Solilwocky,” April 2017
Why Are We In Iraq?
* “How Baghdad Falls” Sept 2007
Snakeskin Poetry Webzine
* “Allow That Your Horses” Issue #97, December 2003
The Courtship of Winds
* “Dogon Standing Man” Winter 2002
Tucker’s first poetry award was for a haiku in 1994 when he was in eighth grade. He was one of six winners from over 5,000 entries, and he read his haiku on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour and received a letter of congratulations from U.S. Poet Laureate Rita Dove. READ is a literary magazine published by Weekly Reader and distributed to middle and high school students in English classrooms.