Paper Trains – photos forthcoming in 2019
Crack the Spine
* “Leaf,” Issue 250, April 2, 2019. This is the issue’s cover photo.
* “Eight Deer,” March 2019. The photograph, taken in Greenwich, New York, is digitally altered.
Marias at Sampaguitas
* Five photos, February 2019. The photos are of a thistle in July in Stowe, Vermont; a candle on a dining table; a cactus in April in Teotihuacán, Mexico; silver decorations hanging from the ceiling; and a koi pond in October in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Nightingale and Sparrow
* “Guadalupe” (view online), a photo in Issue #1, February 2019. The photo is of a decorative angel on a mountain in Bogotá, Colombia. (buy print issue)
* Two photos, published in in Issue #1, February 2019. The photos are of a pyramid at Teotihuacán, Mexico, and a white turret on a small building in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Digitally enhanced drawing: “It Does Not Matter Who Put You In the Cocoon,” Dec. 29, 2018.
Dodging the Rain
* Two photos, published in “Dodging the Snow: A Christmas Gallery,” Dec. 24, 2018. The photos are of Christmas displays in the Gran Estación shopping center in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Four photos, Issue 2, Sept. 20, 2018
Brooklyn Bridge – Broken Window – Conimicut Point, Rhode Island (accompanying Marisa Silva-Dunbar’s poem “Heat”) – Plant in Mexico