Tucker Lieberman’s photographs are in Barren, Blue Pages, Crack the Spine, Crêpe & Penn, Dodging the Rain, L’Éphémère, Impossible Task, Marias at Sampaguitas, Nightingale and Sparrow, Paper Trains, and Royal Rose.
His art is in Burning House.
Crêpe & Penn
* “Seed pods on a tree in Boston,” Issue 3, August 2019.
Impossible Task (from Another New Calligraphy)
* “Two photographs,” Issue 1, August 2019. Iron gate (Boston, Mass.) and broken glass.
* “Dragonfly,” Issue 13: Dulcet, Summer 2019. These photos were taken in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Three photos, Issue 2, Spring 2019. The glass building is in Bogotá, Colombia; the urban plaza is in Manizales, Colombia; the suburban development is in Superior, Colorado.
Crack the Spine
* “Leaf,” Issue 250, April 2, 2019. This is the issue’s cover photo.
* “Eight Deer,” March 2019. The photograph, taken in Greenwich, New York, is digitally altered.
Marias at Sampaguitas
* Four photos, July 2019. The photos are of a yellow flowering bush in Colorado; a butterfly on Cape Cod; a milkweed pod in the Boston area of Massachusetts; and a pink flowering bush on Cape Cod.
* Five photos, February 2019. The photos are of a thistle in July in Stowe, Vermont; a candle on a dining table; a cactus in April in Teotihuacán, Mexico; silver decorations hanging from the ceiling; and a koi pond in October in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Nightingale and Sparrow
* “Guadalupe” (view online), a photo in Issue #1, February 2019. The photo is of a decorative angel on a mountain in Bogotá, Colombia. (buy print issue)
* Two photos, published in in Issue #1, February 2019. The photos are of a pyramid at Teotihuacán, Mexico, and a white turret on a small building in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Digitally enhanced drawing: “It Does Not Matter Who Put You In the Cocoon,” Dec. 29, 2018.
Dodging the Rain
* Two photos, published in “Dodging the Snow: A Christmas Gallery,” Dec. 24, 2018. The photos are of Christmas displays in the Gran Estación shopping center in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Four photos, Issue 2, Sept. 20, 2018
Brooklyn Bridge – Broken Window – Conimicut Point, Rhode Island (accompanying Marisa Silva-Dunbar’s poem “Heat”) – Plant in Mexico