Tucker Lieberman’s photographs are in Barren, Blue Pages, Crack the Spine, Crêpe & Penn, Dodging the Rain, L’Éphémère, Impossible Task, Marias at Sampaguitas, Nightingale and Sparrow, Nothing Is Interesting and Everything Is Normal, Paper Trains, and Royal Rose.
His art is in Burning House, Chronotope, and Sage Cigarettes.
His poetry comic is in Vaughan Street Doubles.
* “Butcher’s Chart” and “Ouija Board” (Issue 3, March 2020, pp. 8-9)
Vaughan Street Doubles
* “Dear Sherwood Anderson” Issue 2, January 2020.
Nothing Is Interesting and Everything Is Normal (print magazine, Nov. 11, 2019)
* “Blue Stripe”
* “Chaos Owl” (Issue 2, Oct. 31, 2019)
Crêpe & Penn
* “Seed pods on a tree in Boston,” Issue 3, August 2019.
Impossible Task (from Another New Calligraphy)
* “Two photographs,” Issue 1, August 2019. Iron gate (Boston, Mass.) and broken glass.
* “Dragonfly,” Issue 13: Dulcet, Summer 2019. These photos were taken in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Three photos, Issue 2, Spring 2019. The glass building is in Bogotá, Colombia; the urban plaza is in Manizales, Colombia; the suburban development is in Superior, Colorado.
Crack the Spine
* “Leaf,” Issue 250, April 2, 2019. This is the issue’s cover photo.
* “Eight Deer,” March 2019. The photograph, taken in Greenwich, New York, is digitally altered.
Marias at Sampaguitas
* Four photos, July 2019. The photos are of a yellow flowering bush in Colorado; a butterfly on Cape Cod; a milkweed pod in the Boston area of Massachusetts; and a pink flowering bush on Cape Cod.
* Five photos, February 2019. The photos are of a thistle in July in Stowe, Vermont; a candle on a dining table; a cactus in April in Teotihuacán, Mexico; silver decorations hanging from the ceiling; and a koi pond in October in Vancouver, British Columbia. (Also available as PDF, Issue #1, December 2019, pages 21-23)
Nightingale and Sparrow
* “Guadalupe” (view online), a photo in Issue #1, February 2019. The photo is of a decorative angel on a mountain in Bogotá, Colombia. (buy print issue)
* Two photos, published in in Issue #1, February 2019. The photos are of a pyramid at Teotihuacán, Mexico, and a white turret on a small building in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Digitally enhanced drawing: “It Does Not Matter Who Put You In the Cocoon,” Dec. 29, 2018.
Dodging the Rain
* Two photos, published in “Dodging the Snow: A Christmas Gallery,” Dec. 24, 2018. The photos are of Christmas displays in the Gran Estación shopping center in Bogotá, Colombia.
* Four photos, Issue 2, Sept. 20, 2018
Brooklyn Bridge – Broken Window – Conimicut Point, Rhode Island (accompanying Marisa Silva-Dunbar’s poem “Heat”) – Plant in Mexico