Tucker Lieberman’s photographs are on the covers of Crack the Spine, Ponder, and Nightingale & Sparrow as well as in the pages of Barren, Blue Pages, Crêpe & Penn, Déraciné, Dodging the Rain, L’Éphémère, Impossible Task, Marias at Sampaguitas, Nothing Is Interesting and Everything Is Normal, Paper Trains, Re-Side, Royal Rose, Tealight Press, and The Winnow.
His art is in Burning House, Chronotope, Odd, and Sage Cigarettes.
His poetry comic is in Vaughan Street Doubles.
* “Caterpillar,” Volume 4, Issue 1, Summer 2020. This is the issue’s cover photo.
* “Dome,” Volume VI, Summer 2020
* “Butcher’s Chart” and “Ouija Board” (Issue 3, March 2020, pp. 8-9)
Nothing Is Interesting and Everything Is Normal (print magazine, Nov. 11, 2019)
* “Blue Stripe”
* “Chaos Owl” (Issue 2, Oct. 31, 2019)
Marias at Sampaguitas
* Four photos, July 2019. The photos are of a yellow flowering bush in Colorado; a butterfly on Cape Cod; a milkweed pod in the Boston area of Massachusetts; and a pink flowering bush on Cape Cod.
* Five photos, February 2019. The photos are of a thistle in July in Stowe, Vermont; a candle on a dining table; a cactus in April in Teotihuacán, Mexico; silver decorations hanging from the ceiling; and a koi pond in October in Vancouver, British Columbia. (Also available as PDF, Issue #1, December 2019, pages 21-23)
Nightingale and Sparrow
* “door with knocker” (view online), on the cover of Issue #7, August 2020. The photo is of a door adjacent to a church on a mountain in Bogotá, Colombia. (buy print issue)
* “Guadalupe” (view online), a photo in Issue #1, February 2019. The photo is of a decorative angel on a mountain in Bogotá, Colombia. (buy print issue)
* Two photos, “Skyscraper” and “Pray,” published in The Castle, April 21, 2020. The photos are of the 50-story Colpatria tower in Bogotá, Colombia and a Catholic statue in a cemetery in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
* Two photos, published in Issue #1, February 2019. The photos are of a pyramid at Teotihuacán, Mexico, and a white turret on a small building in Bogotá, Colombia.